Discover Dior Prestige La Crème Mains de Rose, the first Dior hand cream that combines the power of Rose de Granville micro-nutrients with rose fiber extract, rose wax and rose oil.
The ultimate beautifying touch with an age-defying effect, this fluid balm envelops the hands and nails in the micro-nutritive and revitalising power of the Rose de Granville. Without any sticky residue, its texture transforms into a comfortable and velvety veil. Day after day, the hands are resplendent with beauty down to the very tips of the nails, enhanced with a subtle, heady rose scent.
Composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients, Dior Prestige La Crème Mains de Rose nourishes the hands, cuticles and nails. It can also be used as a reparative balm on very dry areas of the body, such as elbows and feet, to prevent dehydration.
Follow the instructions of the Dior Prestige La Crème Mains de Rose application ritual for a voluptuously sensorial massage that envelops your hands in an airy and comfortable veil.
* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. Deeply nourished, hands are wrapped in a cloud of softness. Colour imperfections appear diminished. Skin is enhanced with a luxurious glow. As it is tightened, the skin appears uncreased, and the hands are visibly smoother, as if rejuvenated. The cuticles are softened, the nails appear strengthened. At the heart of a Dior Prestige case, a velvety, quick-absorbing texture envelops the hands and nails in lush comfort. Upon contact with the skin, the texture transforms into a comfortable and velvety veil. A subtle, intoxicating rose note delicately enhances the skin.
Dior Prestige La Crème Mains de Rose is composed of 94%* natural-origin ingredients.
* Amount calculated based on the ISO 16128-1 and ISO 16128-2 standard. Water percentage included. THE ROSE DE GRANVILLE, EXTRAORDINARY POWER OF REVITALISATION AND PERFECTION
The story of this Rose begins on the cliffs of Granville, not far from the home of Christian Dior in Normandy. Here, Dior researchers discovered a wild rose, notably perennial and capable of withstanding the harsh maritime climate while maintaining its sublime beauty.
It took 7 generations of hybrids until a brilliant horticulturist tamed its wild nature and enhanced its revitalising potential. He thus created the Rose de Granville, the first rose specifically created for Dior cosmetic skincare.
Studied for over 15 years, the Rose de Granville has shown that it is twice as resilient* as a normal rose. It infuses its powers into the heart of Dior Prestige Skincare.
* In vivo test on resistance to black spots versus an Old Blush rose tree. - Hands are nourished: +42%*/+78%**
- Appearance of wrinkles is reduced: -36%**
- Skin appears smoother: +34%*/+57%**
- Skin appears plumped: +27%*/+50%**
- Skin appears even: +12%*/+31%**
- Skin seems more luminous: +24%*/+43%**
- Skin seems protected: +11%*/48%**
- Skin seems repaired: +25% */+66%**
* Self-scoring by 33 women immediately after applying on hands.
** Self-scoring by 33 women after 4 weeks of use.
Massage La Crème Mains de Rose until the texture is perfectly fused with the skin, from the wrists all the way to the fingertips. Use it as a reparative balm to prevent dryness on areas most lacking in moisturisation.